Dex-chan lover
gotouge sensei is so modest. she should have more confidence in her work. it's very good!

Dex-chan lover
Lol at Genya apologizing, Shinobu intimidating Inosuke and Himejima just dropping his ass.

It's subtle, but I guess we now know why Tomioka wears that haori with two different patterns T^T

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Genya suddenly has awareness with female AFTER HITTING PUBERTY gives me lots of questions

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha lots of funny stuffs. But what I want to mention now,
I wonder who's older between Mitsuri and Shinobu. It'd be nice to see more interactions between them... Maybe they could become as close as sisters.

Edit: I just remember to go to wiki as soon as I posted this.... Mitsuri is the big sis, she's 19, Shinobu 18 lol.
They're younger than I thought too. Then again, I guess girls in that era has to mature quicker what's with the younger marriage age

Dex-chan lover
Genya took till puberty and meeting Tanjirou to start becoming a better person, but hey at least he is trying. Also, he just hit puberty, how old is he?

Inosuke, the two he cant take on: Shinobu and Himejima lol
Aww Giyuu and Sabito:')
Genya at least apologized that's good.
I'd like more Mitsuri and Shinobu moments but not anytime soon I presume.

Double-page supporter
@GondiTheCat Life expectancy was different so people in the past had to become responsible adults faster than the modern days while nowadays, we even have some 30s children still throwing tantrum on the Internet.

Dex-chan lover
Hah. Inosuke got roasted by Shinobu.
Good, Genya apologized.
Need more Shinobu & Kanroji interactions!!

Yay Genya apologized! Also, of course Inosuke's gonna challenge Himejima, but seeing what happens after that is just hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread