They took him to the woods. MC might as well bury them

Fed-Kun's army
lmao keep a low profile when he already performed an attack equivalent to an atomic bomb 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for this. I'm always grateful to get more to read, but I have to ask how many pieces are the chapters gonna be broken up to? Just curious if I should wait for a full chapter before reading.

Aggregator gang
I can understand 2 cuts on chapter but this seems like it's going to be a 5 (or more) parts chapter. I can symphatize with the tl team but man, sheesh IDK what to say.

Man. This main character. No respect for the environment. He just throws out magic all willy nilly like it's the 14th century without even thinking things through. What if you had caused a tsunami? Or even worse, a sharknado? Times have changed man. Blast your magic into the sky. But then again you might damage the ozone layer. Magic is hard to use in the modern age.

Dex-chan lover
@Gaiseric9 @JennyTals

The series is released weekly in Japan. The latest chapter published is 2.1. I'm trying to catch up with it (along with two other series)

Dex-chan lover
Let's find out what happens when a level 99 Hero punches a level 1 retard.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Dad looks like a "respectable" man.
Son looks like shit with a dangling tongue problem.

And this idiot MC decided to try nukes instead of simple spells like a mini fireball. How many fishes do you intend to vaporize with that?

Double-page supporter
It looks funny in Manga form but if you read this in a LN, it'd be hella annoying seeing this Beta character who thought they'd stop just because he told on them.... lol

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell the NRO we got the culprit for the Vela incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident

Also did this bitch just ahegao from batting?

Dex-chan lover
@AeiroWultx C'mon, man, there's no way he could have fired a spell named "Thor's Hammer" into the sky; after all, you gotta put the hammer down.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Because he probably doesn't want to kill somebody... he is probably gonna release something like bloodlust or a fear aura to get them to truly understand what he is... then he finds out said guy went into a coma or something like that, and possibly go, "oh shit, how much do I have to hold back?"

YES ALPHA MC TAKE NO SHIT! Do not be a beta mc loser! Make those bullies shit themselves and earn respect through power! I like strong MC

Users who are viewing this thread