Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, I can't believe I'm about to feel for the dude who killed my favorite pillar.

Double-page supporter
I feel like flashbacks, in every series, are becoming more and more numerous. Most of them are pretty lame, this one was decent, but too little too late for this guy. Anyways, not really much value in it now considering he's fuckin ded.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yautja I feel like the author wanted to give MC a power up via asspull flashback (when he cut 3rd moon head) but remembered that he’s supposed to be super strong so he’s gonna get rid of him with his own flashback

Dex-chan lover
I won't feel anything for akaza/hakuji since he killed rengoku

>Everyone else hating on the guy because he killed best pillar

> me wondering how in the fuck is he having a flashback without a goddamn brain to do it with

Double-page supporter
the entire chapter I was imagining he had another brain inside and thats what he is watching right now LMAO

I dont particularly mind the flash back, but everyone and their moms can tell is there to make you feel something before he gets killed off for good.

No one gonna talk about how the master guy look like Tanjirou? Maybe he Tanjirou ancestor or distain relative?

Dex-chan lover
>gets head lopped off
OK SO LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING OF MY PAST

If this guy survives somehow then I’ll be surprised but I’m starting to tire of these pre death backstory flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, flashback again.
So long.
*page 18 comes up
Oh well, everything is fine.
Ps: must protecc.

Dex-chan lover
>I would have died for you dad.

Perfect, now I feel bad for Akaza. Good job. Fucking hell.

XL

Dex-chan lover
See what did I tell ya, his PENIS is the real weak point, not the head.

Users who are viewing this thread