5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Coincidence-Free Summer Break

unironically needs more fillers
stop the plot for a second negi and give us BEACH CHAPTER

Wanna go to pool? ... and let's bang under the water, or in the comfort room, or in changing area, or a place where few people are going or in front of them. Lol XD anyway, looks like we'll see the quinto in Swimsuit. Kukuku. I'm excited.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari I don't think so. You see, Yotsuba, Ichika, and Itsuki still have plenty of things unresolved, either it is with Futarou or with their own selves. So...maybe those three maybe will have their own arcs again to resolve everything in one go...

oh my god

No, the author didn't say anything about Chapter 100 being the finale. The context is that he's excited to reach triple-digits. I don't get how the misunderstanding is still going.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsudow The tweet simply mentions that in 10 chapters 5Toubun is reaching a hundred chapters.
There's no mention of it ending at chapter 100.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter. Fuutarou deserves to have fun with his friends once in a while instead of just getting into more romance troubles.
Takeda still best boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari it wasn't a Yotsuba arc in the first place, she still has the same problems she had when this manga started, there was no development.
She's a "stealthy submarine" type of character anyways, she's gonna get hints and seldom chapters here and there until her arc actually comes.

It's gonna be huge when it happens, she thinks the only alternative to what she is right now is how she was in middle school, and that's not acceptable for her.
Her sisters' words cannot change her, she "ignored" Nino's and Itsuki's advice before, it's up to Fuutarou to help her, when he'll discover the truth/he'll be ready to face her.

I don't know if this will result in her being rejected and moving on from her first love or if it will consolidate her as the bride though.
I would certainly like the latter...

@Fluffyfish The greatest reveal of this chapter is discovering that Takeda is RIPPED.
He follows the path of the Swole.

Users who are viewing this thread