5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ②

Fed-Kun's army
what is the point of having 2 teams translating gotoubun ? there is a lot of good manga out there untranslated

Dex-chan lover
@migh
why-for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@migh
It's even weirder if you look at Dropout's page.
They're actually translating a good amount of decent manga.

My guess is the pedigree? If they translate a popular manga, more people will be more interested in checking them out as a group... maybe donate some to help their funds.
Go-Toubun is the most popular harem manga out right now for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@monka188 please fix the mistype on page 4, upper-left panel: "there are some reults I can't change". Another group was able to re-upload the last page of their release, so you should be able to fix and re-upload this one without re-uploading entire chapter and losing comments / views etc.

Dex-chan lover
already read the chapter, came back for another portion of Miku :3

MD@Home
@migh
The two translations actually complement each other pretty well. The version from /a/ tends to flow better, but there are certain parts in almost every chapter (including this one) that I can only understand after reading Dropout's version. If the two translators worked together, they could probably do even better, but I guess that's not how it works. :)

Aggregator gang
CALL THE FUCKING COPS, THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT
I'm not even talking about the non-cannon edit
kissing him without consent is still considered sexual harassment

I honestly hate all the FLs, I may have skipped 7 vols. but that doesn't mean I don't get to state my opinion on the girls

Users who are viewing this thread