6-sai no Kenja wa Hikage no Michi wo Ayumitai - Ch. 15 - Werewolves Race

Dex-chan lover
Since last ch is 14.1, and this 15, is there a 14.2 somewhere or not?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what asspu... (ahem) plot twist the JP author has to explain inciting acts of war, and why the Werewolves should get off scot-free.

And this werewolf leader should be completely forgiven despite attempted genocide and war crimes, and becomes a buddy through "nakamah powa" -- and not geopolitical cold-war politics.

You know it's coming.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no they aren't le bad guys they had reaaasans. Oh and also once more a bully who sees OP mc and decides that he still has a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no they aren't le bad guys they had reaaasans. Oh and also once more a bully who sees OP mc and decides that he still has a chance.
Everybody has reasons. Some are better than others.
What makes them bad guys, is that they do not attempt to negotiate for what they need, and jump straight to waging war.

Dex-chan lover
Lady in standard "mystery" robes, lurking in a dark cave, trying to incite a literal race war sneakily so history notes that werewolves were in the right to commit genocide...

She is an ornate mask and giggling imp pet away from being a stereotypical fantasy baddie.I

Okay author, how do you intend to justify her actions and stave off the readers who wanna she her punished?

Dex-chan lover
Everybody has reasons. Some are better than others.
What makes them bad guys, is that they do not attempt to negotiate for what they need, and jump straight to waging war.
It will be some stupid reason that could have been avoided easily. Also sometimes i just want bad guys and not "someone like kidnapped someone or is threatening us" guys.

Users who are viewing this thread