Double-page supporter
Poor dude, he just wants to be like a shounen MC

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what happens when a game lets you power level way beyond any of the content, in the first area. The worst part is you didn't even really try, the game just has shit balance so you naturally level up to max if you fight everything you encounter. After that its just..whats the point?

Reminds me of playing kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Fun game but if you do things properly you end up at max level waay before the end. I can't even bring myself to finish. I mean it feels pointless when you know "this is it" in a game like that. I mean i may as well go play tomb raider or something where the character has no leveling mechanic. Without room to grow it just becomes going through motions.

I even looked into modding it but its not that type of game. No mods to raise the max level unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
This is what it feels like to be super strong. You read a comic, expecting it to be awesome... only to find out "Nope, nothing like the comic"

Dex-chan lover
0ed.jpg

Aggregator gang
Lol, i feel bad for both of them, funny bonus chapter through.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, I wonder if that monster or at least brothers now could sue somebody for that comic?

Double-page supporter
I feel like that first page is calling out everyone who complained about too much focus on "side characters" in the recent arc and Saitama not being there to solve every problem. If so, I approve.

Dex-chan lover
Not a new chapter.
An unexpected surprise,
but a welcome one.

Contributor
So according to Saitama himself, there is no killer move he has.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is what motivates him to make all those Serious Series Super Moves, like the Table Flip, he uses against Garou.

Users who are viewing this thread