Dex-chan lover
This plan is too stupid, she just has to show she has no stinger.

Contributor
I'm sure this is all a show to really found the true mastermind.

Fed-Kun's army
one way out is to ask her to sting her and make her a soldier, but I doubt she would ever say that.

Double-page supporter
Intraesting

No the face of a character I like, desu

Dex-chan lover
Adachi is the best girl in this trashfire of a series, nothing better happen to her.

Why the fck himeno became this stupid. Her stupidty make this manga more dumb zzz.

Well, okay... maybe the author just keep the scenario for the next chapter (like how himeno make turn back on interogation room using news television program)

Bonus:
wow, this manga teaching the pleasure of smoking

Well judging how this manga had gone thus far, I suspect that this is all an act by mc. And that she knows that the student council girl is the soldier of another queen.

I'm actually waiting for Niho to be exposed as an agent provocateur just so I can enjoy her breakdown, betting good money it's going to be something to behold.

As usual, thanks @rapeman :)

Dex-chan lover
The bee hater girl is pretty much the MC or the deuteragonist of this manga. Nothing's gonna happen to her. But this just makes the old MC look so dumb, unless they do a literal twist to break their spine and bs out of their way of this mistake.

Dex-chan lover
With this author there's a 103.7% chance that it'll later be revealed that the protagonist just went along with an antagonist plan to trap them in turn in some way.

Oh come no, it's obviously a setup by Himeno to drag out the real killer. It's not even subtle how this is against her nature

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like her, and still don't because she's a major B, but this was a cruel turnaround. She actually WANTED to help Himeno, but ends up on the chopping block? Part of me hopes for a better resolution next chapter, but at the same time, I want Himeno to make a big mistake that costs an innocent's life. I'm conflicted.

Here come a new challenger couldnt be more obvious theres a third force is at work and the twin tail queen knows whats up and is currently bait that one to come out

Users who are viewing this thread