Contributor
Thanks for the batch release! This webtoon is so addicting, I just want more!

Rather than her being Bakarina, I think she may be aware of her status and is just going along with it... as a web novel, she should be able to achieve the harem end more easily than in real life

I'm glad that Dan-I reconciled with Yeoryeong, their friendship and interactions are really cute. I hope we get to see some flashbacks of their childhood so that we can understand why Yeoryeong adores her that much. Of the boys I like Ju-In the most so far because of how perceptive he is and his ability to break up the tension. Ji-Ho also provides some good laughs since he's the easiest one to rile up, while Chunyeong is funny because he's the type to unthinkingly blurt out awkward statements. All the main characters have distinct and fun personalities (including Eunhyeong who's the shadiest and most obscure of the bunch lol), so I'm really looking forward to seeing more of their interactions with each other.

Aggregator gang
Lol, I was all ready to keep up with that time skip and then what did they do?? FLASH IT BACK T-T Why do the time skip in the first place then??
But I am still loving this story all the same haha.
Thanks for all of the chapters!!

Dex-chan lover
I like the story (and nice job translating and cleaning) but what was the point of the time skip? We jumped three years in the future to flashback 3 years in the past.

"I broke up with that chick, you're the only girl for me, Yeoryeong!"

Double-page supporter
i can't do this anymore it's just too dumb

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow I feel like we're treading into the yuri route. All gucci with that

Users who are viewing this thread