Well, that was unexpected but I am happy for jean
Thanks for the translate n-n

Fed-Kun's army
What's going on? I thought he wanted to keep MC hidden? Why is he restoring her into a princess again?

man i wish this escalate longer and make jean hate the emperor even more
so when the time she grow up she can destroy that emperor

Dex-chan lover
@Zathz *laugh in shoujo manga plot which is the handsome one will always be forgiven*

ZHmHih5.png

Fed-Kun's army
I'll never understand these Chinese webtoons. They never make any sense. I'm the one reading them, tho.

He probably figured if one of his adopted daughters was willing to order a servant to kill Jean with magic, it was best to bring her back into the palace so nobody dares to try it again and in turn keep the secret safe.

The poor little girl. She gets hated just like that and discarded. She’s literally 5 and been spoiled way too much. What did they expect to turn out? Like this little girl could’ve been a normal girl, but no they adopt her and don’t teach or raise her properly. They basically just raised her to throw her away. Wow. Trash.

I don’t understand. How did the MC get the king to love her? There was no development whatsoever to form a bond. It just seems like it happened for absolutely no reason other than the author doing so because they have no idea how to make character development.

This is just messy, but I am already too deep to stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
o3o I don't know why i'm still reading.... the flow is wack and the emperor is crazy
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Emperor doesn't know how to raise children...

5yos want to kill ppl...

Group Leader
@Mogima Yes, the handsome ones are always forgiven, aren't they?

As seen in Favorite Part chapter 3 - https://mangadex.org/title/40407/favorite-part/chapters/

I still dont like him and the son, im only reading to see if sis (FL) will give them a hard time in 'saving' the son or not. If she easily bends to their whims I'm just gonna drop

Dex-chan lover
I do not blame the scanilations for this but the artist needs to make longer chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread