7-Kakan Gentei Kanojo - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I hope reality is easy like in manga. Just directly ask someone who’s the same gender as you to be your partner without having to be scared of judgmental society.

Double-page supporter
Woah, finally someone picking this up. Thanks for the chapter! 🙏

Power Uploader
The black hair girl looks like a character from Amazaki Suika's previous oneshot
Bu0nXrA.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Surely her tutor was just a one-sided crush she had as a form of gay awakening, of which the actual relationship was completely wholesome and not at all related to grooming, right? Cause I'm getting kinda tired of this particular stereotype. Here's hoping!

Dex-chan lover
Me the best student in school who has identified this really hot girl as kind of a dumbass.

"Yeah so how about we pretend to date just for studies sake and no other reason"

Contributor
What am I seeing, a new work of Amazuki Suika and it's NOT a one-shot? We hit a gold mine!
Surely her tutor was just a one-sided crush she had as a form of gay awakening, of which the actual relationship was completely wholesome and not at all related to grooming, right? Cause I'm getting kinda tired of this particular stereotype. Here's hoping!
So far it can be anything, but by the resemblance probably she never confessed and now she wants to try with someone who has similar looks. The author usually writes bittersweet stories, so it can be simply that or maybe she kissed her at least, probably unrequitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread