70 Meter Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Beloved Kaiju

Dex-chan lover
"Could it be a kaiju?"
Nah, it's an ordinary and common squid, it couldn't be a kaiju, don't be silly

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka tried too hard to make a idiot that saboutage the heroine mindset.
A skyscraper tall monster hellbound on destroying and killign as much as it can should be kept alive because is just a poor beast...anyone muttering such bullshit should be kicked into a insane asylum.
As our MC is clearly interested in him any retarded word he says will affect her performance.
I've heard of japanese people drunk on peace...but this kid gulped the whole distillery.
Is so badly made that it made me rethink about this author at a speed I don't knew I had.

Dex-chan lover
So far we don't know yet how the girlie obtain the power and when, but seems like she can transform quite early, like maybe when first Kaijuu appear? People doesn't seem to understand the terror of those giant monster or what :bleh: all they did is take someone who actually fight agains it as the scapegoat, those newspapers bastard

...Am I the only one hoping that the stupid motherfucker dissing and hating on Nana-chan for DEFENDING HUMANITY FROM MAN EATING MONSTERS gets eaten by the 'Poor Misunderstood Victims' that he spouts so profusely for?
On Live National Television to boot to hopefully make other likeminded fuckwits focus on something else.

Users who are viewing this thread