70 Meter Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Beloved Kaiju 2

Dex-chan lover
Given how ignorant those people are being, I'm not gonna be feeling much sympathy for them should they get attacked by a kaiju.
The one adult saying how unfair it is to burden Nanamura gives me hope that the people will start respecting her more.

Dex-chan lover
Is not unrealistic for Darwin awards winners to go in places that are labeled a danger zone, more realistic than this retard kid saying the kaiju have to be protected.
I thought they were artificial and now I'm sure, some echo terrorists made them, no idea why it unleashed them on Japan instead of America, China or India.
No way the govenrment doesn't know that though, most likely they kept it under wrap, the anti-monster organization in this manga seems fairly competent, so they must have know.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say this really isn't as interesting or exciting at the first two chapters and the first two weren't much to write home about either.

Thanks everyone over at Tomoshibi scan for the translation

Dex-chan lover
They haven't get enough terror from kaijus :bleh: hope some of them receive some slap directly by the kaiju, but i feel bad for mdb people since they might protect those guys. Also the married guy won't die right?

Dex-chan lover
Those kaiju nerds might be dumb but they have amazing balls, mf if I saw a two giant tentacles rising from the sea I'd get the hell out of that city

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why those guys are so stupid and Souta too
Didn't they see their own town nearly got destoryed?

SO THE MEN HAVE TO LEAVE BUT NOT THE WOMEN......SO IM GUESSING LESBIANS DON'T EXIST WHENEVER THERE'SPLOT INVOLVED......AND FYI WOMEN SELL THEMSELVES 4 MONEY ALL THE TIME BUT OK

Last edited:
Contributor
I thought “Sheeran” didn’t make much sense. How the heck did you arrive at that from シーランス, even using MTL? While it may have been different a number of months ago, Google Translate is currently pretty sensible and returns “Sealance”.

Users who are viewing this thread