Dex-chan lover
awww shitt, i hope this ends up ending on a good note man.

Aggregator gang
I dont get the credit page joke can someone explain I already know that I got r/whooshed

@Mnuchinboo the word “suki” means both to like and to love. There’s a stronger version that means love, “aishiteru.” I don’t think it’s so much a joke as saying he wasn’t sure if she said she likes him or loves him.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is such a nightmare, just 2 sad and manipulative losers wrapping eachother up and refusing to live. If this were real life I wouldn't see a possible ending outside of joint suicide but its manga so you never know

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo
The anime for School Days had its final episode delayed because of some incident (I believe murder? idk), and in its place, there was footage of wilderness followed by that boat. On the japanese video sites where the comments scroll across the video, people started commenting "Nice Boat" in english. Eventually, when the episode aired, it finished with one of the female lovers sitting on a boat cuddling with the severed head of her lover stating that they'd be together for ever, after she murdered his other female lovers since she killed him. This became known as the "Nice Boat Ending".

tl;dr: doom and gloom along with nice boats.

Nice Boat. But I get the MCs feelings, he doesnt want to lose the one thing that keeps him sane, and as he cant control it he forces it... its the wrong way, but I get it at least.

Dex-chan lover
It's October and your honey turns into a skeleton. Coincidence, or just plain spooky?

Users who are viewing this thread