Double-page supporter
Nice that Koga's finally got a W.

Those kicks looked vicious, that other guy must have been tough to tank two.

(This is what a liver shot looks like on the other guy IRL. It's devastating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGe1iZEHKs )

Dex-chan lover
I find it kind of funny that even when koga know's a murder happened no one's reporting or whatnot....not that I mean it in a bad way let's see where this goes xD

Liver blows are no joke. I know a lot of amateur and pro fighters and they all say that's the one thing you never get used to. That and leg kicks, oddly enough

Nice! So happy Koga got the win, but he really does have such a long way to go. Also that Brazilian kick he used looked similar to the one Cosmo used against Johnny Waters in the 2nd chapter.

Banned
If its that painful coming from Koga imagine how painful coming from Wakatsuki when he attack Ohma with Crescent Moon Kick

@Sigilbreaker26 "Nice that Koga's finally got a W. Those kicks looked vicious, that other guy must have been tough to tank two.
(This is what a liver shot looks like on the other guy IRL. It's devastating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGe1iZEHKs )
and
@Hollow_Point "Liver blows are no joke. I know a lot of amateur and pro fighters and they all say that's the one thing you never get used to. That and leg kicks, oddly enough"

Agreed, what I hate besides the obvious pain is the delayed effect before it happens (you have this "oh crap" it's really going to hurt sensation). That video you posted the ref should have stopped it after it was obvious he was liver shot, you're not coming back from that.

I feel kinda bad for Shuya, he put up a good fight and the refs just shat on him at the end 😂 they didn't have to say the only guy he beat never won a match.

This chapter perfectly shows what kind of fighter Koga really is. He is a versatile fighter, a fighter who doesn’t stick to one traditional style.

He learns a multitude of techniques and incorporates them into his own fighting style. That was the special trait which was shown about him in the beginning. His observation. Which they haven’t shown much in recent chapter for some reason.

It may not seem like much right now, because it’s in it’s infancy. But, give it some time, and you’ll see Koga become a hell of a beast. For sure.

Rooting for him.

Koga unfortunately doesn't have ancient martial art, superhuman body, or amnesia locking his true martial art finishers. Only thing he's got is his "observation" skills so expect him to copy everything other fighter does and make his own... at snail pace.

Users who are viewing this thread