Power Uploader
"I only got drawn into the manga because of the jew dragon and her butt"

lmaoooo

this is so good. please keep it up

Dex-chan lover
A title that reminds me of that particular RTS/Tower Defense Touhou fangame, but the content is a far cry from the said fangame. I AM DISAPPOINT. The amount of ecchi however, does not 😈

Thanks a lot for this translation. I tried to read the spanish version submitted here because I thought the story looked interesting, but gosh is that translation bad.
Keep them updates coming!

I swear I have seen a hent douj like this one just by looking at the first few pages

Dex-chan lover
So there's two goddess who have the powers of Dio Brando and are slowly just trying to fuck with this lonely teenage boy as he tries to impress a girl he likes? Sure, why the fuck not.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Utsuro
yeah this one: (chapter 2) https://mangadex.org/chapter/730217/1 . I'm betting this mangaka read that work or vice versa. (that h-mangaka read this manga), one of them might have even been the other's assistant.

@Amoorhen
@genm9zombie
is the final page (credit page) a reference to something? what does the number mean?

@cgr how come when I go to the front page of that manga I cannot see the chapters, but when i continue on I can see some of the chapters? The first page takes me to the "gap"

Double-page supporter
@cgr edgy hall of cost joke (if you dont know what i mean by that try to say "hall of cost" as one word)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Utsuro
you probably didn't select 'view all' (both h-manga and non-h manga) in your mangadex settings

@Amoorhen
thanks for explaining. I'm not against people making that kind of joke, but it feels pretty out of place here.

Users who are viewing this thread