Fed-Kun's army
Surely this will be enough to deal with a dragon threat!
Right..?

Contributor
@Rengar I don't know if you could count it as a Saitama scene, but didn't he beat Orochi a few chapters ago?

Double-page supporter
"Darky"

Haha.... Yeah, I'm gonna bet the pet name's going to be "Shiny" in the official release.

Dex-chan lover
I love these non-Saitama fights. The characters and their wacky abilities are intriguing.

Dex-chan lover
Phew, I’m glad the water is frozen and Garou is sure to lose.
Nothing to worry about...
Nope...

Dex-chan lover
@biznizz And bet ya' that "Darky" is already a compromise.

Child emperor dodging water lazors and mini sharknados like a champ without his iron man suit... Also he could really use whatever antman powers his bag has as a weapon.

Group Leader
We all knows where this is going...

AgonizingKindKinglet-small.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not really happy, considering they decided to not show a single second of Prisioner's defeat and the moment he's about to face Giga -uuhh.. Chocolate they cut it and jump to CHILD EMPEROR you know, the guy who already had PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTY of screen time this arc and it's short on ways to fight.

I'm not like the "HURRR HURRR WHERE IS SAITAMA D:<!" type so he can come, defeat the enemies quickly and then move on then find the next target and defeat the enemy quickly and then move on because that's fucking stupid but My God, at least let me enjoy Garou for a second.

Like, I'm excited for what's to come, very excited... I'm just not a fan of the kid

Users who are viewing this thread