Dex-chan lover
i dont even...

i dunno about this one but you will get a lot of flak if you wanna do komi and solo leveling

Fed-Kun's army
Can we get an admin in here to ban this group for these joke uploads?

Fed-Kun's army
@humbeoverlod that only ignored the problem instead of fixing it. The Uploader made their account today so it is rather obvious it is a troll.

You could say it technically breaks rule 2.3.5
But you would have to prove that it does, i guess?

I'm a bit frustrated by this and Parasite in Love. Although I imagine people will read our releases over theirs.

Dex-chan lover
@Glaistig_Uaine I just wish there was some way to show support tothe scan team that we like , so that stuff like this doesnt discourage them from dropping their manga.

I mean, I'm literally par5 of the scan group for it lol.

If there's anything, we really enjoy community interaction both on Mangadex and on our discord.

We also really like the project, which really helps us to not drop it, but stuff going unnoticed/etc can drag your mood down pretty far (hasnt happened yet).

Those are overall just my thoughts as a member of the group.

@Iceblade20

Dex-chan lover
is this a joke?
digital translation does not create words out of thin air, unless you are doing multi level translations like:

japanese > spanish > russian > english​

a single level translation does not yield something like this

@Glaistig_Uaine @Iceblade20
I just wish there was some way to show support tothe scan team that we like , so that stuff like this doesnt discourage them from dropping their manga.
we are entering the age of micro payments
soon, we will be able to do BAT/ other token micropayments to mangakas and translation groups, seamlessly and in trustless manner
micropayments are great, in a way that you are essentially paying 0.00$ but the total sum ends up being significant

PSA: If you go to a group's page (click on it) you can block the group and never have to see shit translations from them again.

@Glaistig_Uaine

I will definitely be waiting for your groups version. I looked at the first page of this and decided it wasn't worth it, so I'll 100% be waiting for the actual good quality you guys deliver.

Translation is the most broken, incoherent garbage with typesetting of the same garbage quality. If this group even touches komi-San, solo leveling, or nagatoro-san, a shitstorm is coming their way from unamused fans.

Dex-chan lover
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
>Make a google translation to piss off a #dropout's incarnate.
Based.

Users who are viewing this thread