Aggregator gang
Is it just me or was mangaplus missing pages. Like at least 5. (and why are their pages always out of order?)
Thanks /a/non for the release!

Dex-chan lover
Dude was kicked out of the Demon Slayer Corp because he couldn't finish off Muzan? Idiots, all of them.

They want a shot at it? Then they should of fought Muzan instead.

Great chapter as always! So we finally see how Muzan is able to regenerate instantly, and even if we don’t have the EXACT method to weaken Muzan, we know that all his brains (And hearts maybe?) needs to be severed at the exact same time, as well as the sunlight.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear

seriously, they kicked him for ONLY crippling what was to them an unstoppable monster. 1500/1800 dead is way more than the 0/1800 that they've done without him.

Group Leader
@torikun I think it just you. I re-read again Mangaplus release does not have any missing page like you claim and when you say about "their pages always out of order", nope. It nothing like that. I think your browser has problem. I already use manga+ for long time now and not having any problem with mangaplus and actually their deliver better then most scanlator.

new information!!! maybe tanjiro can use it to defeat muzan. and i'm pissed at those other 'demon slayers', they out of their mind? without yoriichi they would probably already be slaughtered. they should be thankful yoriichi almost killed him, and their stupid ass decided to kick him out..

This all final arc in a nutshell: battle —>flashback —> battle —> flashback —> flashback —> flashback —> flashback —> bat(flashback)tle.
Sensei you have other way to develop your characters.

@torikun
I think it's due to their reader, which isn't the greatest. If you ever resize your window or zoom in/out on it, that disrupts the page order and switches them around often. But they generally have all the pages in the right order.

Double-page supporter
@Azapuela he's seeing it through one of his ancestors eyes, but he's just along for the ride he can't interact or change anything that's happening.

Double-page supporter
So Muzan is like antagonist in Naruto who have multiple hearts on his body, I don't remember his name

Dex-chan lover
So muzan after turning kakushibo went to yoriichi to gloat only to find out that yoriichi could kill his ass. My hypothesis is after this the world became a little bit peacefull with muzan heavily injured and that's why people start not believing demons.

damn ninja cutting onion ...

just cut yoriichi some slack , such a guy deserve some more right T.T

Users who are viewing this thread