Double-page supporter
Wasn't expecting this to be such a crushing victory for Rihito. It's appropriate that, just like his own fight with Kuroki, he held back his killing move and was in control the entire time.

EDIT: Karate techniques he used - Horse Stance, Axe Kick, Mae Geri Kaege (front snap kick), inside block.

Fed-Kun's army
setsuna?
nah, that's way too clean for setsuna.
i wonder who it is..

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well, Kokuro isn't made for the Kengan matches. Even Mokichi is a better choice atm.

Dex-chan lover
it is funny that both Fang and Beard are in USA .

my guesses about who is the mysterious fighter :

- tokita ohma .
- kiryu setsuna .
- julius .
- hatsumi sen , aka cloud .
- inaba ryo , aka long hair kid .
- doctor hanafusa .
- sawada , aka the ballet guy .
- saw paing , aka the myanmar guy .
- mikazuchi , aka the lightning kid .
- meguro masaki , aka crazy judo .
- muteba , aka the mercenary .
- kure raian .
- murobuchi gozo .
- nezu masami , aka walt disney .
- bando yohei , aka the death row prisoner .
- karo yoshinari , aka the fisherman .
- hassad , aka the arabian guy .
- Koji Kaburagi , aka Medicine Man .
- jerry tyson .

It's cute that Koga, who only very recently became an official KA fighter with zero official matches, is important enough that he gets live updates on whats happening in the association. 🤣

Btw, thanks Hokuto no Gun! I can always count on you guys releasing Kengan on the same time and day like clockwork. I refreshed MD in the time I expected the release what d'ya know, KO is released 17s ago on the front page.

No beard for the tournament, but i suppose thats fine since hes op.

The surprise fighter could be Setsuna who has learned to restrain himself? His god is dead, but the old MC got to the finals without relying on the transformation. I also doubt weve heard the last from him.

Fed-Kun's army
Kokuro defeated by either Raian/Bando/Setsuna/Rei seeing the man knocked unconscious, I bet it is Mikazuchi Rei.
The rest of them are just too crazy to held back enough, Rei most likely defeated Kokuro in an instant.

Dex-chan lover
@Adam_Bomb ,

i guess kaede calls koga because she thinks kokuro is his boy-friend , lol :

https://mangadex.org/chapter/546402/1 .

T5.png

My bet on the mysterious fighter?
It has to be the Howling Spirit, mah man.

Explanation: his boss didnt want him to compete in the tournament, he discovered that Gao Lang was entering the competition and the rest is history.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking called it. It was Kuroki with that blacked out shadow last chapter. Fuck you people saying it was Rihito. Why waste that foreshadow when it's presented in the same chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread