Dex-chan lover
aw shit mah boi stood up for what he believed in and for her. Time for kouhai to finish up

Dex-chan lover
Ass whooping time. I want to see some flying kicks and shit. Hell if we get a flying knee that be cool af.

Dex-chan lover
Ah good. Slowly growing out of his shell and daring to speak up.

Its like the internet. You talk sheet when you can't see the real person, but when you do, oh my... do they get nervous. Nice chapter

Aggregator gang
Its great to see MC growth. Even if he is weak, his mental is pretty strong at this point.

This is the sole reason why I choose to read Gyaru Love Story rather than read some shounen romcom shit..

Like this one and Yancha Gal no Anjou-san. Even tho the story started with lame ass protagonist, but at least I can see their growth as a character, or as a man. Not wishy washy protagonist with tons of harem girl..

Too bad they are monthly manga.. :(

Go Nagatoro, beat the shit out of them.. Shame them girl!!!

Dex-chan lover
Somehow,it's remind me of Goku from Frieza Arc "sorry keep you waiting"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Fk you dude. What do you mean her drawing sucks? I have never seen better drawing (strictly) in my life (manga not included).

You must really be blind. (Oh wait, you literally don't have eyes)

Also do the zoo really stink? Faulty smelling faculties here so I don't know. Of the few places I have been to, the only shitty smell come from thots with way too much perfume.

P.S. Nagatoro looks absolutely fabulous in the last panel. Like triple the usual score or something... and I don't even know why.

P.S.S I totally forgot because of the Thot Gang but Senpai reminds me of Kazuma (Konosuba) during that one panel. Hai~ Kazuma desu.

Fed-Kun's army
The look of love.
f14.png

Users who are viewing this thread