If Nariyuki is asking about LDR, that means that hes at least considering it. Also poor Sensei, thrown so many bones to her only for Tsutsui to pull an Old Yeller on her.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, to be frank, Sensei was only fetish/fan service anyway. I feel sorry for those who honestly thought she stood a chance...

Group Leader
Ah, these girls are so sweet!
Honestly, I've no clue how this is all gonna play out in the end yet I'd been so sure just few chapters ago. Hope my girl Foom doesn't suffer.

Contributor
Nariyuki's eventual fate:

x8.png

@pockettrash "Ah, these girls are so sweet! Honestly, I've no clue how this is all gonna play out in the end yet I'd been so sure just few chapters ago. Hope my girl Foom doesn't suffer."

Don't watch the anime till this series is over, but then the manga may differ from the anime.
though I think he could be satisfied with any of them.

@walczyk "nariyuki x fumino + kirisu anyone"

My preference based on how this series entertained me: Kirisu
(fit, klutzy in a feminine way, and a teacher so she has a high affinity to Nariyuki due to him wanting to be one too)
> Kominami
(flirtatious, father's approval, clean, cook, and cosplay {implies bedtime creativity})
= Uruka
(shy, fit, cook, clean, loyalty {first intentional kiss, her love has been tested over time}, gets along with his siblings, and childhood friend)
> Fumino
(poetic/romantic, submissive, and similar orphaned parent relationship)
= Ogata
(cook, clean, kills bugs, first kiss {accidental}, endowed, and klutzy)

Best wife skills: Kominami, Uruka, and Ogata
based on being able to do the traditional woman's role in the home.

Best femininity skills: Kominami, Uruka, Fumino, and Ogata

Unattainable flower: Kirisu and Kominami
(distant second imho and it may just have only been for fun)
Storylines frequencies: Fumino, Kirisu, Uruka, and Kominami from what I remember.

Important life impact from a manga perspective: Uruka
(direct kiss and confession)
, Ogata
(first kiss which most mangas make a bigger deal than it is irl)
, Fumino
(indirect confession, kissed through a costume)
, and Kirisu
(career counseling)

I'm tilted, literally the best ship was just sunk... damn. Mafuyu trapped in worst manga smh.

Group Leader
@John_Doe_Jersey did keep up with the show, nevertheless I'm still confused as to who it might be in the manga (most of them seem like a plausible outcome to me, even with the anime end being a thing)

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, Sensei just called herself out with the age gap :/ I know it was impossible, still I was hoping...

While being still in for a miraculous comeback, time to move to S.S. Uruka I guess...

Dex-chan lover
1 more chance for this manga, if it ain't statutory rape I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread