7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

Oh, this is interesting! Rishe is a little too nice to that Marie person though. Condemning someone to be banished and losing it all is a shitty thing to do. But I guess Rishe is pretty meh about it since her lives turned out good?

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnated villainess concept go brrrr. Go, authors! Present all the brilliant plotlines with the reborn concept to meeeee!!!

Finally a FL who refuses to fall in love with the man that killed her in her past life!!
Not many do or they focus entirely on getting back at the antagonistic heroine.
Rishe(?) is a treat!

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit i fucking love merchants bro im so curious about her first loop ngl. like,,, love that for her? all those seven lives?? sound so epic

i was only interested in this bcoz of the title n not bcoz of the cover, but this is a rlly good manga

Dex-chan lover
Her past lives sound super interesting! I demand 6 spinoffs to cover them in more detail!

*sees another villaness isekai story with an interesting premise/twist on the typical formula*
"Ah shit, here we go again."
*follows*

seriously though I love this MC already, she's such a boss ass mofo! but i hope she doesn't become a generic tsundere because of the ML :(
also I wanna know what those two other lives she never mentioned were! obviously they were left out for a reason so i'm guessing it's important to the overall plot...

*EDIT: Also, "Is this some kind of twisted joke?" Dimitri from Three Houses is shook

Users who are viewing this thread