7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

Dex-chan lover
Prince boy isn't just a spiraling pile of mystery, he's also a pile of angst and edginess. Which is really funny because he sometimes goes "Don't make me destroy you" to MC during the serious moments and she just playfully responds with "I'll just have to come here again".

I wish that this manga will have an anime adoption in the future, i mean this is pure treasure!!!

In my opinion I think prince Arnold was the man who was the one she told her dream for the future and prince Arnold fell in love with rishe. So I think that was why there were wars in her 3,4,5 and six life because there was clearly no war in her 1 life. So that's why I think that there was war because prince Arnold was jealous and wanted it to look his way not in adventuring anywhere so I think that's why there were wars to destroy the kingdoms. Well she said that the dream for the future she wanted was she wants to visit every country in the world so maybe the man who was there that I think that was prince Arnold got jealous and wanted war to destroy every country she wants to visit so that she will only look his way. WELL IT'S JUST MY OPINION SO I THINK IT'S REALLY NOT TRUE

But it's a REALLY NICE STORY I THINK I'M GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH IT😍😍😍😍😉😍😍😍😍

It's cute so far- a strong-willed female lead, and a nice moral to the story. It's promising and I hope it gets only better.

Tysm for translating!! Its only 4 chapters and I am already in love with this manga! Cant wait to see more<3

I really like this manga's easy-going approach. Most of these reincarnation/time-yeeting otome inspired mangas lay the drama on REALLY heavy, with a lot of political cheek slapping, shady people with power, yada yada. I hope it'll stay this light-hearted... although it's obvious that FL will have to go through some of that just to live her life peacefully, not to mention the war.

Users who are viewing this thread