7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

Thank you so much for the translations! Our FL is perfect at everything, but it's still very entertaining to read 😊

i wish for this to be animated;;;; Arnold is so handsome and Rishe is so pretty 😭 their visuals deserve colours 😍

one of my favorites for sure, i wish there was more but tysm for translating im sure its hard work <3

Yay! So happy that there's a manga adaptation for this. I've been reading the novel and fell in love with the plot.

Thank you for scanlating this!

Does it take this long to translate because getting the raws are hard or is it because the translation and editing is difficult?

@destruct122
I think in the last page they said they caught up to the raws (and the locked chapter) so I’m guessing the chapters come out slowly (maybe monthly since they said March)??

@Adr001 That's been my question ever since I started reading the novel.

The title and the tag are here because of her position after the annulment of her engagement. Many people wondered what kind of wicked woman is she if her fiancee wanted to divorce her and that is it (as shown in the previous chapter when she asked why are the knights wary of her). She is not a villainess in any way and that rumor became completely unimportant after the beginning of the story. I find it there for comedy purposes like the rest of the title since (not really a spoiler but just in case):
she doesn't rest or laze around at all because her future husband is a bottomless pit of mystery lol

Contributor
Reminds me of the first chapter of Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken with how unique/interesting it is. Let’s hope it keeps it up.

Users who are viewing this thread