Fed-Kun's army
eh.... I could of sworn I've read this else where.
Those are the solid proof that she did embezzlement and can't hind any longer, she gets kicked.

Ya I had to go back and read past chapters because this arc was already done chapter 27 to this doesn't line up this is chapter 22 rehashed.

Edit: also it looks like a new author has picked this up? as its stated it done by Lunar Phase now and not LIM Dall-Young

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I gotta wonder if they just realized the academy development was so bad that they decided to pull the plug + they lost the artist while they were retooling things. That'd be pretty great, + explain why they backed up this far.

The art's not great, though.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the author dropped the manga
did the artist change ? is the story going on or we will just have some chapters to end the arc?

Dex-chan lover
The new art style is definitely less attractive, but that happens with revived series sometimes.

All that aside, thank you so much for the TL, and I wish you lots of luck finding a PR.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I do wonder if Im Dal has some dark stuff on publishers, dude just drops series left and right and he still gets a job. lol

Anyway, the art downgrade is a shame but I guess it's common practice with Korean stuff nowadays (MLS, DM, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread