Thanks for the update! I'm glad that her son likes her. I was worried that he was just messing with her and actually was going to ditch her later...

Zmk

I'm kinda relieved i didnt ditch this in the beginning. I really thought it might be the same as the webnovel where the FML is reincarnated as snow whites stepmother (cant remember if it was actually snow white or a resemblance).

Double-page supporter
I think might stick with this. Ain's character is pretty interesting and so is the Duke for jealous that his wife and son are waiting together happily with out him while he tortures some rando

It doesn't seem that Ain is romantically attached to the FML so that's a relief. At least not yet.

Thank you for the updates~!

Lol Ain is definitely his father's son. What a little psycho. He acts cute with MC tho.

Aggregator gang
LMAO did i see a broom inside a torture room? What, the duke torture his victim with a broom? 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
lol so what? they start competing with each other for her love? he starts acting like the perfect husband? she'll think they have become a warm family and they'll still hate each other when she's not looking?

Thank You for the chapter

So non-official war between son & husband startą soon

Nooo I want Ain to be a sweet yandere, not one who's trying to manipulate our ML T-T there is a fine line lolol

Users who are viewing this thread