Dex-chan lover
Too adorable!

They’ve dancing around their past for so long (no pun intended). When are they going to finally address it?

Double-page supporter
AAAAAA OH MY GOD SKDMD THEYRE SO CUTE AND FOR WHAT... im glad it really was rayburn that had the childhood past w the author & not his sister!!! omg T_T yessss this chapter was so good tysm for the update!!!

Double-page supporter
Yup this confirmed it, I still like the sister, she's super chill but also has her head in the game. Respect.

Sooo cute❤️ I love that the paparazzi actually drew her face this time I thought that was sweet. Thank you for the chapter!!:)

Dex-chan lover
Bwahahahaha, paparazzi's disguise's so great even outside the ballroom still get people to give their empty glasses without suspicion

ADORABLE! I love our little paparazzi and that gossipy noble lady hehe

Group Leader
She is really honest for a FL! She is of course still sorting through her feelings, but to actually be open about her concerns about the princess, then saying she wanted to actually dance with him...I love her as a character!

I looked at least for a minute or two that picture of them dancing and reread against and again. XD

Fed-Kun's army
What’s the point of getting out of the ballroom? Everyone is watching them there!

Users who are viewing this thread