Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT that cats out of the bag LMAO legit wonder how she's gona come out and reveal who she is, gona be MADDDDD AWK

Love these two. I was also expecting the editor's phone to ring, but damn, this is way funnier.

Dex-chan lover
Surprise confession == random superhero movie spoilers.
Probably the sickest character of all those weirdos ...

Double-page supporter
I'm finding it difficult to tell the highschool characters apart, for some reason, which gets kind of confusing. I'll probably have to re-read some chapters to make sense of it. Good thing I like the manga, I guess.

Double-page supporter
@deCarabasHJ
I honestly couldn't tell you if I like this manga, or if I'm just interested in the theme of it.
I can definitely say that I'm not a fan of Iori, especially her demeanor towards Minami. Even if there's no malice in her actions, you don't treat a survivor of domestic abuse with more domestic abuse and emotional manipulation.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty I also find it odd comparing this pre reupload and post as well as the commenter reaction to certain characters. Minami admitted to be emotionally negligent towards Iori on purpose to maintain dominance in the relationship for example and that appears to have been forgotten about. Another is the number of occurrences of Iori being violent dropped and the straight up fist fights between the imouto and delinquent being ignored. It's an odd manga where this editor/author couple are the only one where neither party is in some way abusive.

Double-page supporter
@MrMcNasty Well, I like this manga, but that doesn't mean that I think all characters are likeable, or that I agree with everybody's actions. I agree with your opinion about Iori, but I'm also interested to see how their relationship will evolve. Will she eventually figure it out herself, will someone else's actions set her right, or will it just be bad and get worse? We'll see.

Was it really necessary to put that fundraiser in the credit page ? I can understand if you ask for tips for the scanlator group or to support the artist but not completely unrelated stuff to the manga and this site imo

Dex-chan lover
Welp blessed her pussy.
Let's see if she still feel the same way when she finds out her true identity

Group Leader
@Madmac that is an extremely important issue to me, so this is my way of trying to help those who are less fortunate. You are free to ignore it if you wish.

Agreed with @Madmac, asking for tips for the scanlator or to support the author is one thing. Raising funds for a political cause or a political organization (the MFF is pretty politically engaged) is another thing. It's a shitty thing to do.
Especially since the world isn't limited to the USA and your audience isn't only made of Americans. As a French reader I couldn't care less about Americans political matters, so please keep it outside of this manga website.

@Nyarumi I understand that you are politically engaged in this issue, but still this is going against rule 3.2.7. : "Adding extra page(s) to chapters for the purpose of crediting scanlators or translation notes is generally OK. Extra pages which contain extraneous political content, agendas, propaganda, commentary, race-baiting or content that could be construed as offensive may be removed by staff. Extra pages are also subject to the same standards as listed out in section 5.1.".

Users who are viewing this thread