Group Leader
i guess the question remains if katakuri and his brothers are also kaido's kids or not...

Some hundred chapters back, there was a mention of a guy who has always wanted to die, so he attempted to jump from a sky island... I wonder if it's that guy?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, getting to see all of Ultis transformation stages in one chapter hoefully doesn't foreshadow that we won't get to see much more of her. She's great I really like her.
Perosperos looks when I first saw him really gave me the wrong impression. That guy seems to be tenaciously persistent.
Really looking forward to what Yamatos deal is.

@amissa25 Isn't that literally just what Kaido did?

Aggregator gang
I have to agree, Yamato is Oden...
No way another character of similar build wears a nio dasuki and is also in the right age group with white hair and even a goat tee. He probably just lost his memory...

You guys keep saying that Yamato is Oden but didn't hte guy like... fucking melted in front of everyone????

@KingRagnarok
Maybe Kaido saved him before he died. He seemed to have taken a liking to the guy. I believe Oden was the only character shown with that costume (the yukata with the weird ropes in the back). He may simply be a fan of Oden though.

Aggregator gang
@nano6 Also isn't it odd to have a son, that couldn't be older than Ace, who already is an old man with gray/white hair and a giant goatee, while the dad(Kaido) has full black hair? Just saying we never saw Oden's actual dead body. Also, Oden had ripped off shackles on his wrists when he was boiled, just like Yamato

Dex-chan lover
They gonna put a Rick and Morty move with a fake vat of acid and bring back Oden

For a second, I thought Ulti said "I acknowledge his skull!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread