Dex-chan lover
10 kmh isnt fast at all wtf ?
Like that wouldnt be fast enough to not be seen and thats actually like the upper limit of actual top human swimming speed?

Dex-chan lover
@Lyohzeed
I honestly have no idea what you are really trying to say here but wrong.
He said "Humans can't swim 10km per hour."

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch also, when it comes to convey speed in a water, people don't use "Km/h" or Mh/p, they use "knots". In general, sharks swin at 8km/h, so Mash was fast.

Source: https://www.thoughtco.com/how-fast-can-a-shark-swim-2291556

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla Thats relevant in what way exactly? He was so fast he couldnt be seen and all the enemy had to say was "humans cant swim 10kmh" which is both idiotic and wrong
And no nobody uses fucking knots when talking about something on this scale

Power Uploader
Rolled and smocked that shark. Okay nemesis came earlier than I expected, ch.20.

Dex-chan lover
@Lyohzeed What? Adding "even" after "cant" or infront of "humans"?? That would change literally nothing in both this argument and the meaning of the sentence

@Kampfarsch "Humans can't even swim 10km/h" (adding the "even" it means his speed is above that)
what you didnt understand?

olympic swimmers are bellow the 10km/h mark, yet near it, so yeah, he was talking about the human limit, not mash's actual speed

Dex-chan lover
@Lyohzeed
No thats not what that means at all lmaoo.
And like i said that would change absolutely nothing you completely missunderstood the problem.

@Kampfarsch "olympic swimmers are bellow the 10km/h mark, yet near it (6 mph)"

"humans can't even reach 10km/h" is the actual meaning of that sentence

if it's not enough, then i will stop wasting my time

@Kampfarsch
Lyohzeed is right, adding the word even does change the meaning. For example: "how in the world is he swimming at X speed when humans can't even swim faster than 10 km/h???!!!"

Here is the translation from page 5 but with the word even added in:
"What? I can't shake the feeling that something passed by me with incredible speed...but that's ridiculous. Humans can't even swim 10 km per hour. I must have imagined it. That's all..."

It's very likely that there was either a translation error or a typo by the author/translation team.

Users who are viewing this thread