A Banished Sage’s Progress to Discovering the World: The Story of What Happened When I Freed Myself from My Childhood Friend - Ch. 10 - Alice's Monol…

What in the hell is haru is, by that is because of his eyes, since leticia was originally has round pupil until at some point became what it looks like a snake eye. It probably has something to do with that black thing at her shadow since when she became confuse her pupil distort to slowly become round until was stab by the black thing and returned to snake like pupil.

Dex-chan lover
What in the hell is haru is, by that is because of his eyes, since leticia was originally has round pupil until at some point became what it looks like a snake eye. It probably has something to do with that black thing at her shadow since when she became confuse her pupil distort to slowly become round until was stab by the black thing and returned to snake like pupil.
Well Leticia is clearly being controlled by the demon, but maybe Haeu has something to do with Dragons or so ô_o Would explain his magic at least

Well Leticia is clearly being controlled by the demon, but maybe Haeu has something to do with Dragons or so ô_o Would explain his magic at least
I'm REALLY curious to find out if the pupil shape is indicative of something story-wise, or if it's just the artist's aesthetic choice, and it's otherwise meaningless.

Users who are viewing this thread