A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy - Ch. 1 - Something is Wrong

Supporter
indeed why care bout everthing else when you can walk once again.
let those be problems for later.
Somehow pretty under used trope in isekai, I could see a more SoL journey type where the lead can finally explore the world in a body that let them do that or something similar

Dex-chan lover
I can see why he is more thrilled to be ambulatory again then concerned about being a woman.

Something similar happened in a very old El Goonish Shive story arc. A man who had been experimented on was turned into a bat monster, and through a willful form of transformation, could become far more humanoid. However, this transformation was life-threatening. At one goofy point during this story arc, he got turned into a human woman by a beam gun or something. She was quite happy about becoming a normal human.

Reactions: LTV

LTV

Aggregator gang
I can see why he is more thrilled to be ambulatory again then concerned about being a woman.

Something similar happened in a very old El Goonish Shive story arc. A man who had been experimented on was turned into a bat monster, and through a willful form of transformation, could become far more humanoid. However, this transformation was life-threatening. At one goofy point during this story arc, he got turned into a human woman by a beam gun or something. She was quite happy about becoming a normal human.
I’ve literally never heard about that point until now but that’s pretty neat lol

Users who are viewing this thread