A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy - Ch. 8

Supporter
Was not expecting THE FRENCH
A still literal but closer translation would probably be "Comment osé vous venir ici, qu'est sons vos affaire" but that would be a pretty bad translation and not something you would ever say in french.
It might be better as "comment osez vous vous présenter ici ? Quelle sont vos intention", it is a pretty formal way to say that but it would work better.
The question mark does not really work with this tone but I also feel like the question is more of a harsh one that an actual question if it is really a genuine question I can give other translation but I fell they would not be in the right mood

Thanks for the work :hearts: (from a bored french that needed something to read)
(Also god damn translating must be hard, bless everyone doing it)

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting THE FRENCH
A still literal but closer translation would probably be "Comment osé vous venir ici, qu'est sons vos affaire" but that would be a pretty bad translation and not something you would ever say in french.
It might be better as "comment osez vous vous présenter ici ? Quelle sont vos intention", it is a pretty formal way to say that but it would work better.
The question mark does not really work with this tone but I also feel like the question is more of a harsh one that an actual question if it is really a genuine question I can give other translation but I fell they would not be in the right mood

Thanks for the work :hearts: (from a bored french that needed something to read)
(Also god damn translating must be hard, bless everyone doing it)
Found the french

Dex-chan lover
The main setting is at French?
Oh man, this is gonna be hardcore.
2-1.jpg

Explanation: The word for “bread” in French is “le pain”.

Dex-chan lover
Did.. Did the humans in that world make a Trail of Tears??

Then again, they also have the Great Wall to keep out the mongols. And they speak French. Quite the hodgepodge.

Users who are viewing this thread