A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy

Contributor
By the way, I am translating this on Reddit on r/manga. If I ever get approved, I'll also upload on Mangadex, but to be honest, I've contacted support and I have 0 clue why I have not been approved.
Why not just upload it here first?

Dex-chan lover
By the way, I am translating this on Reddit on r/manga. If I ever get approved, I'll also upload on Mangadex, but to be honest, I've contacted support and I have 0 clue why I have not been approved.

Come on upload here. Your uploads have even been deleted from reddit.

Double-page supporter
judging by the description I'm guessing not... but I have my fingers crossed that the "bad end" at the empress's hands turns out a little more... shall we say Yuri than thumbscrews. (wink)

Main character isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Not sure that him/her going to an academy would do much good.

ah yes good luck for learning french mc as it's hard to learn lmao he has to since he intends to live there no let me guess i bet since his mother is from there he might be able to pass or smth

This series contains historical and cultural mistakes, for example, the weapons they use or the khanate system are handled incorrectly, most of them seem to behave like East Asians. Nomadic nations are not primitive or barbaric, something Europeans call it as an insult, and the nomads are almost all Turks and Mongols, not Japanese, Koreans, or Chinese. In short, there are more things wrong with culture and traditions, but I don't know if it fits here or if my knowledge is sufficient and my English is not good And I am writing this with the help of Google translate, I hope I was able to explain my problem correctly.

why do authors bother making gender benders?
I mean if you want to write a FMC, just fucking do that
sure I can omit that part from my brain and pretend a girl got isekai'd
but so unnecessary...
I fail to see why this one even needs to be an Isekai. Halshal would have reason enough to seek asylum due to her foreign mother and precarious political situation.

Double-page supporter
I fail to see why this one even needs to be an Isekai. Halshal would have reason enough to seek asylum due to her foreign mother and precarious political situation.

Yeah you are right, but I will take Isekai over a need-less gender bender any day
but I am your average isekai trash fan :worry:
though ya majority of Isekai stories, can just not have the Isekai element as it adds nothing

few titles did gender bender right
MookHyang - Dark Lady comes to mind

why do authors bother making gender benders?
I mean if you want to write a FMC, just fucking do that
sure I can omit that part from my brain and pretend a girl got isekai'd
but so unnecessary...
You'll get over it.

Banned
Sigh....
Fine story so far but why gender bender... It would be awesome if it was girl reinc into girl like that hot barbarian but nope.. author want me to like barbarian warrior with abs and good body 👌
But making it bad cus there is guy (weteran soldier) inside her body... Nah man that's too much. Enjoy guys cus I can't..

Users who are viewing this thread