A Blue-Skinned Convenience Store Worker and Her Pals - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
We have a second pal now. And unfortunately this marks the end of Koike's adventures. Kakeyama is cute and I hope we see more of her in future Zyugoya works.
I'm planning on translating other Musuko PIXIV extra extra chapters that I found while getting Koike. Keep an eye out for them.
Seeya round!

Double-page supporter
Nothing unusual about her face in the second panel; service workers have that as their default face if they've been doing the job long enough.

Dex-chan lover
P3JFrcj.png

Power Uploader
We have a second pal now. And unfortunately this marks the end of Koike's adventures. Kakeyama is cute and I hope we see more of her in future Zyugoya works.
I'm planning on translating other Musuko PIXIV extra extra chapters that I found while getting Koike. Keep an eye out for them.
Seeya round!
Consultation you are going to translate this chapter that is in the link, it would be like an extra chapter, I think.
And it was between chapter 10 and chapter 11.
So it would be chapter 10.5
I'm waiting for your answer.

Extra chapter?

When did Zyugoya upload this? Just so I know how long the source has been in hiatus

Dex-chan lover
Consultation you are going to translate this chapter that is in the link, it would be like an extra chapter, I think.
And it was between chapter 10 and chapter 11.
So it would be chapter 10.5
I'm waiting for your answer.

Extra chapter?
Do you mean consolation? Or are you giving them advice?

Power Uploader
Do you mean consolation? Or are you giving them advice?
I don't know what you mean.
I only asked if you were going to publish that chapter, since that chapter 10.5 you could say, in Japanese it comes out that it's like a doodle.
And wait for me to translate it.
I hope it is understood.

Users who are viewing this thread