A Boyish Girlfriend in High Humidity - Ch. 10 - Male-Female friendships with a boyish girlfriend in high humidity

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes. Friends. :meguusmug:
friends-bed.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I take it they f*ck for a long time (and prob' regularly), so I assumed they're dating; but this chap just get me second guessing that. Are they just FWB/f*ck buddy without officially dating then?

Dex-chan lover
Like, are you suggesting there could be some simplified benefit added along with our friendship? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
"She can be a tomboy, too. You don't have to choose just one."
Sure you can, but then more often than not the manga will start focusing on her Yandere actions than her tomboy ones. It's similar to a romance manga suddenly adding combat, and all of a sudden you are now reading a Shounen manga now.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure you can, but then more often than not the manga will start focusing on her Yandere actions than her tomboy ones. It's similar to a romance manga suddenly adding combat, and all of a sudden you are now reading a Shounen manga now.
or when a comedy series decides to get serious for a bit, and then it turns out to not just be "for a bit" and all of a sudden the lighthearted comedy series you enjoyed is just a drama now. I hate this one in particular.

edit: the very next day after I wrote this comment it happened to a series I was really enjoying that had a unique character dynamic that I haven't seen before. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :angery:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread