A Boyish Girlfriend in High Humidity - Ch. 14 - A boyish girlfriend in high humidity feeling the heat!

Even if only once per day, she would have to show him boobs every day for more than six months to get to "hundreds."
The logical flow of this comment hurts my brain. "Even if only" implies that this is a bare minimum, and that the result happens deceptively quickly. But you're trying to say that this is unusually frequent, and yet it takes a while.

Supporter
The logical flow of this comment hurts my brain. "Even if only" implies that this is a bare minimum, and that the result happens deceptively quickly. But you're trying to say that this is unusually frequent, and yet it takes a while.
.....I'll admit that I likely composed that sentence at least three times (minimum) in my head, so that's just the unfortunate result.

To attempt simplification, boyfriend-kun should totally be used to this. If her numerical counts hold true, she either showed him her boobs with high to constant frequency over a short period of time; or less frequency over a longer period of time. In either case, he should already be habituated to the sight.

.....I'll admit that I likely composed that sentence at least three times (minimum) in my head, so that's just the unfortunate result.

To attempt simplification, boyfriend-kun should totally be used to this. If her numerical counts hold true, she either showed him her boobs with high to constant frequency over a short period of time; or less frequency over a longer period of time. In either case, he should already be habituated to the sight.
I think this is a ploy to get her to show him even more. And it's working.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the viewers are used to it yet though. I think we should see more

Users who are viewing this thread