A Capable Maid - Ch. 49

Aww, mah heart aches. Why can't just they-
smooches, you know lol AJHSGDAJDHAJ
Hmm, When will her identity be revealed?

I really hope she ends up getting her freedom but seeing how this is going I'm pretty sure she wont.. rip.. sorry girl

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be the most realistic thing? He would take either Lady Rachel or Lady Ariel as the crown princess, whichever one he thinks is more politically expedient. Then he would take Marie as his concubine. That's straight up the most realistic thing, if it's allowed. And it's perfectly fine if this world doesn't allow that. Maybe the religion doesn't allow that. But it never addresses it in any way even though it would be really realistic to think about this kind of thing.

Also, yeah, what the hell. Small rock. Huge commotion inside the carriage. No. That's just stupid.

Thank you for the chapter! Ngl I want Marie to have her own freedom but ig not

I hope Marie gets an ending where she is not restricted by anyone/thing, and is truly free and be where she wants to be. I really hope this doesn't end up where the female lead revolves around the male lead. It would be nice if romance was just a subplot, and the story is more focused on just her and her journey to freedom and happiness.

@comeonnow0 that may be true HOWEVER if he comes to find out that she is the “miracle fairy” who has been the cause of all the miracles and saving that the other ladies steal credit for AS WELL AS BEING the surviving princess of the Kingdom she’ll most likely end up at queen instead of those two. Which I predict will be the likely case. This is a romance manhwa after all.

An interesting chapter; one of the better ones, to be sure. Their burgeoning romance is well depicted, but it was also nice to see the both of them outside the confines of the castle. It really feels like they've been cooped up in one place for the entirely of the series, in addition to being ever constrained by their respective roles. It's great that they can be more of themselves in each other's presence and away from prying eyes.

thank you for the chapter! glad to see some progress in the story, i wonder when it'll be revealed that she's actually the princess. The other kingdom seems to have figured it out already haha.

Carriage roller coaster ride happened not once, but TWICE because of a teeny pebble lmfao it's a meme at this point--
Also, lowkey just hoping for some communication to slip in there. Sigh, I know, I know, there's a lot of ifs and buts based on what they know of their circumstances, but let's see some progress in this hidden princess thing already please T_T

Users who are viewing this thread