A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

First, thank you for the chapter.

Second: WHY THE MOTHER FUCKQW,REPOWQRWLEKRFPDSL,FALDFŞPASDFKİDSŞALSFDLŞADSKF LET THEM GET CLOSER DAMMIT

I thought gravely injured means man's got one foot in the GRAVE already wtf I thought Marshall was dyingggg

I cant even say Im surprised, 'the interrupted kiss' is more common than 'the uninterrupted kiss' 😂 😭

You know, I had no delusions of them actually kissing so I aint even mad. Instead we get ADORABLE BABY MARSHALL AHHHH

the way that man burst in the room I thought that was going to be a more dire situation lol

Dex-chan lover
Falling down the stairs is incredibly dangerous, it's practically a miracle that Marshall seems to have only broken his leg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Alright, just because marshall is cute af doesn't mean I accept you pulling this stunt, author!

Yeah I had a feeling a kiss wasn’t coming. Young Marshall is so cute!! Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️

Ahahahha I love how the author came railroading the story through the fucking wall, did you want a sexy scene? well CHOO CHOO motherfucker this train ain't stopping now

Was little Marshall wearing a skirt in the flashback??? That is too much for my heart

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread