A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
While I can appreciate the application of negative space in these long-strip style comics to dictate time skips, sometimes I feel like there's too much of it. When it requires more than one roll of the mouse wheel to get past a gap of blank white, I feel like they've gone too far in showing the passage of time.

Took me 30 minutes to fully read the chapter due to the pages not loading but it eventually loaded after waiting.
Another cute chapter with our puppy male lead trying to be a reliable figure in Val's life

Dex-chan lover
@dbgecko That's the page not loading properly. XD
For some reason, instead of the usual error message, the image would stop loading and fill the rest with a huge white space.
In the comments, several people had the same issue. Server must be going uphill right now.

So many pages just refuse to load... is this because of that new server change they did? Loading anything now takes forever if it even does load

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Cuddlesquid
It could be anything, honestly. Tomorrow is goigng to be probably worse thanks to Solo Leveling getting a new chapter.

I was laughing so hard when I read the exchange between ML and MC's sister. This story is so not stereotypical reincarnation webtoon contrary to the title. And there are happening so many things out of blue, (like ribbons talk - really?), but they somehow fit the story. This story is so so awkward that it is to the point of being charming. I never thought this is possible.

The center of this story is those ribbons guys, please pay more attention. Ahahahhaha omg this talk about ribbons is so funny.
Btw honey what are you trying to do???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread