A Cool Girl and a 12cm Promise - Ch. 1 - The Promise

Dex-chan lover
If I'm being honest, I wish the author did just a LITTLE bit more to distinguish Ibuki as a girl (and I understand she's supposed to be boyish and cool in appearance and manner). But, to me, it really feels like the author just drew a tall high school boy and said "this is a girl." She's TOO boyish looking for me to believe she's actually a girl.

But whatever. It's just a nitpick.

Thanks for the translation.
they fucking with your brain ...manga boys are femme af. 'sides its not that uncommon, you are just itching cuz it looks like a BL which i get because i clicked cuz i thought its GL

Dex-chan lover
A whopping 4.7 inches.
K9x9hAc.jpg

MD@Home
Is this series dead or what? Honestly it has been months and I have not seen anything on this I know it was serialized but has any progress made? any where to read new chapters? any official release? Such a great series I really want to know how to read more.

Dex-chan lover
Is this series dead or what? Honestly it has been months and I have not seen anything on this I know it was serialized but has any progress made? any where to read new chapters? any official release? Such a great series I really want to know how to read more.
It has 13 chapters but no one has touched it in months

Double-page supporter
Not much to say. This seems like it's going to be quite cute and wholesome. Looking forward to the future.

Users who are viewing this thread