A Crossdressing Cosplayer Gets a Brother - Ch. 7.1 - Part 19

Dex-chan lover
Taking French for 3 years in high school is finally paying off at this moment

It's been so long I thought this was getting dropped.

I wonder if the serialized version is drastically different with the pixiv one. I've read all the raws available in pixiv, so I wonder if the published one gets a different ending or something...

Now that I've Re-read it from the contest ch. I'm pretty certain Nagisa is a female, not a trans, just your regular female human being.
Now I'm kinda curious, how is the author gonna explain why the MC thought that Nagisa was a guy in the first place, just because she didn't wear a skirt while being on her duty? That's kinda lame of a reason, considering he's a crossdresser himself, that should've taught him not to judge people by their appearances. It's pretty obvious tbh.

Re: Nagisa's breasts, it's not unlikely that he used breast forms for his cosplay. I've seen some crossdressing cosplayers say that they use them, and if the cosplay shows some cleavage, I believe you can use makeup to make the seam nearly invisible. It's quite convincing.

Contributor
A little reminder that the translation notes at the end are based from the japanese text.

As for litteral french translation:
p.3: "Que je suis bête !" => Translation note works too, otherwise for the litteral meaning, it's "What a fool I am!"
p.4: "Parce que tu es très charmante..." => "Since you're so charming.."
"il est très naturel que tu es aimée des femmes!!" => "It's natural that you're well-loved by women!!"
p.5: "Si tu aimes les femmes..." => "If you like women..."
"Je serai une femme!" => "I'll be a woman!"

Dex-chan lover
Technically crossdress man can have 'boobs' as long as there's muscle chest. Just make the clothes a bit tight on chest area.
Plus, body make up. I remember watching Keira Knightley interview and she told us about how her chest is 'barely there' and the makeup artist "paint the cleavage". Use bronzer and highlighter on the right area to create visual illusion.
There also synthetic body part esp female/male chest. Is not weird if MC bought one since he's crossdresser.

Just finished reading all the chapter translated so far. The French parts are pretty disconcerting sometimes, I wonder if the author writes them themselves or use some sort of machine translation.

That aside, it makes no sense that the little brother constantly speaks French. He seems maybe around 10 or so, at that age we already had English lessons in my public school in France. There's just no way he wouldn't understand the concept of having to speak and learn a foreign language, all the more so since he freaking LIVES in Japan. What's he gonna do once he has to go to school?

Still a nice series though.

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Hooray! It's back!! 😁 Thank you for continuing it!

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl, I feel like the FBI is gonna bust in at any moment... stay wholesome... plz stay wholesome...

Users who are viewing this thread