A Crossdressing Cosplayer Gets a Brother

Dex-chan lover
@KN-XIII: Thanks.

@mikegnesium:
Didn't bother with it. At some point i really wanted to make a purchase, but the pricing was so ridiculous, that it never came through. I've read only amateur translation excerpts from third volume.
IINM the Beast's Lair is home to a translator crew that have worked and continue to work through much of the source material from those volumes, much of which has been uploaded to the Type-Moon Wiki; the translation of Artoria's profile can be found here, under the heading "Saber".

...or with FGO for that matter - i can't into online games. "New" lore seems interesting, so i'll probably try out animu at some point (which i don't care much for as a medium either).
Lucky you that they're also working on the FGO material info, too. Same main link as above, only in the box at the top of the page.

Well, i'm gonna keep using Altria as a synonym for
corrupted
Artoria.
First, that will be quite confusing considering there FGO has given us a Lancer Alter version of Artoria, a Santa Alter one and a Rider Alter one (the last two are "joke class" versions of Saber Alter for special events). Just call her "Saber Alter", or "Salter" like some fans do (compare "Jalter" the nickname of Jeanne d'Arc Alter).

Second... You know that's not really much of a spoiler at this point, right?

This may be the first time i've seen mike comment and it's not him and other retards fighting thanks mike

I can't help but feel that I'm missing out on a lot of the appeal of this manga by not understanding French.

Dex-chan lover
@Denrick19: You know what's funny? One of my very first comments here when I joined this site a few months ago had me joining one of those arguments on the side opposite to him, and let's just say that it quickly led to bad blood between us. I'm honestly wondering if he even remembers my name, because he sure acts like he doesn't recognize me.

PS: Please don't call the other guys "retards". Besides it being insulting to those who actually have mental disabilities, the other guys did have a point in their arguing with mike.

I didn't. You were blocked though. I responded only because for whatever reason i did got notification first time around.

@mikegnesium legit asking you do know that for people to know you replied you have to @ there name? or am not getting something here?

@MarqFJA87 I think mike is the most well known guy on this site for better or for worse. I call the other people "Retards" Because to me it's just a simple jap a joke not meant to be insulting at all if someone legit got mad at me for using it they would be pretty sensitive it's a well known joke on the internet.

looks like there's gonna be a shit show now that you guys seem to have a problem let's hope it ends well good bye comment section now you'll just be a 100 hour long shit show

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87
As someone diagnosed with autism, your virtue signaling only makes us seem as weak minded individuals. Go donate to a special disabilities charity or rather befriend one of the special ed kids instead of policing comment sections, retard.

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga: See, I've been taught from experience that using "retard(ed)" as a synonym to "idiot" is unacceptably bad. If that counts as virtue-signalling to you, then you have unreasonably high standards.

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87
> I've been taught from experience that using "retard(ed)" as a synonym to "idiot" is unacceptably bad.
So Chad and the boys kept calling you retarded and so you seeked help from a human trying to emulate the poison dart frog and it told you calling someone retarded is bad.
Bro stop injecting the soy and go visit a special ed class, they are in their own little world. someone typing retarded on a scanlating forum won't affect them at all, chances are they are too busy drawing pictures. Jesus, this is a sad attempt at comment policing.
You're acting like charlie who is slow and paralyzed to the core would visit this comment section, see the word retarded , grab a shotgun and kill himself. hahahaha bro what the fuck live a little

Yeah, i'm aware.

...contrary to what you may think, i really don't care about some old *internet* "feud" (lol), nor do i really remember the situation itself. So.

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87
And nothing about confirming to hang with the special ed kids was said, just "you got all the assumptions wrong "
Transparent as fuck bro.
Or you know i'm right that little lousie who has severe aspergers doesnt give a fuck about someone typing retarded on a forum and you just want to virtue signal.

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga: more like I live in a culture where me trying to look for such people will get me heavily censured for attempting to expose their families' shame/problems.

Next time, instead of jumping to conclusions, you might want to inquire a little more about the other party's circumstances.

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87
>I live in a culture where me trying to look for such people will get me heavily censured for attempting to expose their families' shame/problems.
Imagine being this hostile towards your countrymen. Your country is backwards bro.
And also just because your IRL culture says so it doesn't mean you have to uphold it on the internet, You don't have that much power on the web, guy.
So this is what im getting bro bro bro
YOU CAN"T GO ON A SCANLATING FORUM AND CALL SOMEONE RETARDED BECAUSE IRL I CAN"T BE FRIENDS WITH A SPEC ED
Nevermind virtue signaling, the whole reasoning for your comment policing is more retarded on a whole other level. You can't make this shit up wtf hahahaha
Like do you know what WWW stands for hahahaha

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ganggangnigga
@MarqFJA87
If you're going to continue this conversation, please take it to PM. Please be aware of 5.1.2 in the future: It is preferred that you take any (extended) disagreements into a private conversation.

Also keep in mind that parts of this conversation has steered dangerously toward breaking 5.1, Be Civil. I believe that @ganggangnigga 's comments have come close to breaking the spirit of the rule, if not the letter. You can disagree but please do so in as civil a manner as possible.

Thanks,

-Zeph

Wow, what happened to this comment section? I'm just here to see the reactions of others concerning all these Fate references, but it's just a bloodbath.

Dex-chan lover
@Denrick19: I'm still here, FWIW. And I think most of the discussion happens on the newest chapter's comment section these days.

Speaking o which... Damn, I didn't expect the charade to be discovered so soon. Unless it's a fake out by the author.

@alloftheabove: That's what happens when someone gets overzealous in criticizing what they perceive as "patronizing" political correctness and ends up resorting to mudslinging.

Users who are viewing this thread