A Crossdressing Cosplayer Gets a Brother

I'm french, i can translate some words you don't uderstand if you want but you can also use google translation to go quicker xD

There are other manga that use Fate/Type-Moon characters' appearances without actually involving said characters?
there's [...] tensei, that has a main character that looks similar to Illyasviel [...]. Also Violet Evergarden i guess? (not a guess anymore, after reading the books i can confirm parallels not only in visual, but also tonal aspect -
whole theme of a girl with emotional arrested development case breaking out of a role forced upon her by circumstances, growing up and finally becoming a person sounds awfully familiar to Fate route
- added)
Also, Goblin Slayer has someone that basically looks and acts like Cu Chulainn, but is less successful in wooing women.

Fed-Kun's army
When your love of a gacha game becomes inspiration for a manga about cosplaying and crossdressing.

Priceless.

Geez the manga-ka really loves FGO to bits.

Double-page supporter
If he ever knew the truth he gonna be pissed lol
they are both(?) straight afterall

Dex-chan lover
Hurm... I'm confused.

Who is this aimed at? Fujoshi or gays?

@JoeKerr it doesn't feel like it's aimed at anyone in particular imo... Though if you think about it, since this is about "crossplay", it's pretty gay (?) from the start

@topic: Nagisa hella gay

This is a cute manga :)

I wanted to enjoy this.. Too bad the French parts aren't translated (not because I don't like French, it's because I know shit about French) 😢
Bye bye cute manga *sobs away*

Power Uploader
@Kagamimocchi French parts are translated at the end of the chapters, and if they're not there's still a translation in the comments of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread