A Fake Affair

The collaboration is super interesting ( I like both higashimura sensei and webtoon so yay) I wonder if she coloured it herself?( It's flatter than other webtoons, maybe time constraints)
Anywho thanks for translating this :)

Read chapter 7 just now, this is so awkward but I want to continue reading it and I thank the scanlation group ThePaulBunyanTrophy for making it available. I don't understand how such an great mangaka like Akiko Higashimura this with an established readership for her popular mangas Princess Jellyfish and Tokyo Tarareba Girls can have this webtoon not available in English! Please Please do continue to provide this title here on mangadex.

I think the scanlation group is still active, did they have too many titles they were working on? Is that why this title was dropped? They said it was so easy to translate, I had such hopes I could keep reading it! If anyone knows can they share?

I followed the translator recommendation and watched the drama, it was good, the female lead was fitting but the vibe of the guy was somehow different.

The male lead in the drama was more of the cute, well-behaved type that just get into an affair because, *cough(spoiler), while the male character in the manga seems to be more of a playboy. Well, both versions having some slight differences of their own is nice, so I ain't complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread