A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSS finally this got translated feelsgoodman, nice to know the "I love you" happens this early

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I thought i'd never see the day...
Thank you so much for the translation!

@Skiepher
You're likely thinking of the webcomic, this is the serialized version of it. It's probably going to cover the same events as the webcomic with some slight additions or variances, as webcomic -> serialized manga usually do.

Kokosai reminds me of the snarky tsundere with a heart of gold Admiral Hipper from Azur Lane. The looks and the personality are so similar.

Aggregator gang
Somehow even if art is a bit more detailed here than in webcomic, the serialisation looks far worse for me. Hmmm.

Dex-chan lover
Yayyy its here i love wholesome stuff like this.

Now if only that shoujo ai tag was a yuri one ..... Itd truly be perfect.

Dex-chan lover
@Skiepher, @MistLynx, @Polo

Someone previously uploaded a scanlation of the first chapter of the serialization. Evidently that scanlation has been removed, perhaps in deference to the futile wishes and efforts of @TheElusiveTaco; perhaps because it had at least one significant error.

(@TheElusiveTaco wanted to produce a translation approved by the mangaka; the mangaka, however, has almost certainly assigned the foreign-language rights to the publisher of the serialization.)

Double-page supporter
I feel like I read this one before.. regardless its cute.

Users who are viewing this thread