A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Am I crazy, but didn't this manga have a Girls Love tag? I remember the Web Comic being a bit more romantic but even that doesn't have it anymore. Am I crazy or was it removed at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Am I crazy, but didn't this manga have a Girls Love tag? I remember the Web Comic being a bit more romantic but even that doesn't have it anymore. Am I crazy or was it removed at some point.
The webcomic is still listed as yuri on manga updates. The manga, as far as I know, is going in the same direction but in a really slow way. I don't know why the GL was removed here, though.

Dex-chan lover
After serialized , it probally try to even less explict. Like how most manga with CGDCT are. I think there are a high chance the Web version would also reduce yuri from now on, if there was any plan for a slowburn before.
But with the bloom of Yuri from the last 2, 3 anime season, hope that would change something.

Also, girl. Go back to your own ship

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, this story focuses more in the growth of Oto and Kikuno.
As they become more engaged with each other, they both b come better versions of themselves (character growth), their past wounds are healed, and love eventually blooms.
This is why Kikuno's mum was happy when she saw Oto for the first time and knew how her daughter felt about her.
Thank you Pyxelwyzard for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I think that on the last page, what she wrote was that she's the same with Mikage, where this is the first time she came with people from the class
image.png
image.png

"And This Girl Who Can't speak...I Think She Is Too Kind"
Author..really next part someone is gonna say she kind'ed all over everyone

Users who are viewing this thread