A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - Kokosaki-san's Midterm Test

Hello! I also like this manga, because there is no one to translate it, so I began to translate and upload the sixth volume, but I have no experience and limited time. So, may I cooperate with you to complete the follow-up translation of this manga? If it is all right with you, you can contact me on reddit→AsakawaSatou

Dex-chan lover
She can just read minds during the exam.
The problem is that a person could be thinking the wrong answer to a question. And unless she knows the subject well enough, she wont know what is correct or not. Also, she is hearing everyone's thoughts at the same time, probably making it hard to just listen to any one persons thoughts.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The problem is that a person could be thinking the wrong answer to a question. And unless she knows the subject well enough, she wont know what is correct or not. Also, she is hearing everyone's thoughts at the same time, probably making it hard to just listen to any one persons thoughts.
Considering most people study, the one who repeats the most is usually the right one.

Group Leader
The textbook notes are out of alignment, did the mangaka and editor not catch that?

Users who are viewing this thread