A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind." - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Because We’re the Same

Group Leader
Please don't get angry :( This translation is not 100% accurate, if there is a wrong translation please correct it and I will edit it.

Dex-chan lover
some of the panel look kinda like a redraw go too far and forget to Ctrl + Z ? or a ruined paper page from a physical copy ?

Dex-chan lover
This translation was pretty hard to understand honestly, e.g. page 6 makes no sense to me. or page 8 - are the two lines supposed to be a single sentence? Is it supposed to be part of the same sentence as the text on the previous page?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, you remembered bento from the first chapter, now remember "I love you" from the same chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Kokoro? She is Kokosaki, Kokosaki Kikuno.
Well, the translation seems okay from what I remember. I was keeping up with the raws as the translation for this was always in limbo.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the Girls Love and Romance Tag? I'm sure this series had it before. Or maybe I'm thinking of the pre-serialization run, but still.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the Girls Love and Romance Tag? I'm sure this series had it before. Or maybe I'm thinking of the pre-serialization run, but still.
They were there in both works early on because of chapter 1, so people mistook author intentions, but author always made it clear that this work wasn't yuri, and wasn't going to head that way lol

Dex-chan lover
They were there in both works early on because of chapter 1, so people mistook author intentions, but author always made it clear that this work wasn't yuri, and wasn't going to head that way lol
Really? I think the story almost goes against the author then.

Group Leader
Please don't "translate" manga if you don't know either Japanese or English. At that point you're doing favors to no one and just making the story confusing.

Dex-chan lover
I finally caught up from 1-72 took since 9am to 5pm with breaks in between

I really love our mute girl and tsundere esper.

Users who are viewing this thread